Pan-Asian cuisine is one of the relatively new trends in cooking. This concept includes a combination of culinary traditions of various Asian countries. At the same time, the dishes do not claim to be authentic, but they are always distinguished by an unusual taste. Panazia is experimenting with spices, combinations of traditions from different countries. Moreover, they all belong to Eastern traditions that are exotic for us.
What countries are we talking about when they talk about pan-Asian cuisine, experts have not yet reached a consensus. Some experts include in this concept all territories of Asian states, including even Uzbekistan. Others prefer to limit the concept of “Panazia” to the countries of the South and Southeast of this part of the world.
In search of the “golden mean”, cooks converge on a combination of culinary traditions of such countries:
Often, pan-Asian dishes complement the Chinese, creating unusual combinations of sauces and spices from different traditions.
Main features of pan-Asian cuisine:
- Meals are prepared using components unusual for us: fish and soy sauces, rice wine and vinegar, peanut oil, sesame oil, as well as numerous spices and spices.
- In the pan-Asian menu there can be vegetarian dishes, seafood, fish, poultry, meat, vegetables, tofu, etc.
- Many hot dishes fry and stew, and even boil in a special deep pan called wok. In it, products are fried at a very high temperature for 2-3 minutes, and therefore they retain a maximum of useful substances.
- Sauces are one of the most important components of the pan-Asian menu, they make the dishes bright and unusual.
- In the east, they consider that it is very important to keep a balance of salty, sweet, sour and bitter. Then a new taste is born – minds. And this principle of “Panazia” fully divides.
At the same time, pan-Asian dishes are served on the table all at the same time. There is no change and the correct sequence of eating food. You can start to try anything, snack, soup or even sweet. This is considered normal and correct.
If you like Chinese cuisine or you are keen on oriental dishes, be sure to try the pan-Asian menu. You will definitely like it!